Introduction to Google Data Studio is really easy! Certainly, Google Data Studio is very interesting product which can be used for data reporting and visualizations. Above all, Data Studio gives the opportunity to join data from various data-streams.
Tell Your Story in Data
- Visualize your data through highly configurable charts and tables.
- Easily connect to a variety of data sources.
- Share your insights with your team or with the world.
- Collaborate on reports with your team.
- Speed up your report creation process with built-in sample reports.
Visualize Your Data
Most importantly, Data Studio turns your data into informative, easy to read, and customizable dashboards and reports. Therefore, use the drag and drop report editor to:
- Tell your data story with charts, including line, bar, and pie charts, geo maps, area and bubble graphs, paginated data tables, pivot tables, and more.
- Make your reports interactive with viewer filters and date range controls. Then, the data control turns any report into a flexible template report that anyone can use to see their own data.
- Include links and clickable images to create product catalogs, video libraries, and other hyperlinked content.
- Annotate and brand your reports with text and images.
- Apply styles and color themes that make your data stories works of data visualization art.
As you can see, Google Data Studio has a lot of great features. That is to say, let’s move on to a short introduction!
Introduction to Google Data Studio
If you are interested in product capabilities, please take a look on this short introductory video:
Find out more about Google Data Studio!